This MOOC offers a free on-line version. You also can buy a certificate of achievement and a statement of participation.
Technology is changing every aspect of how businesses and services, whether public or private, operate – a process known as digital transformation.
On this free online course, you will explore the impact of digital transformation and the issues arising from it, and learn how to implement digital transformation in your organisation, especially where to begin.
Implement digital transformation in your organisation
By the end of the course, you will:
- understand the tools and methods that you can use to initiate digital transformation, beyond the purely technical aspects;
- have an idea of the new jobs, roles and responsibilities created by the digital transformation of services and businesses;
- develop a digital strategy and business model for your digitised service offering;
- understand the evolution of marketing in the digital age;
- know how to industrialise services, by integrating digital and human aspects;
- and understand the good and bad sides of digital transformation, remaining critical and conscious of the balance between humans and technology.
Learn with digital transformation experts and case studies
You will learn with a range of educators with experience of the digital transformation of businesses and services, and follow a realistic case study documenting digital transformation in the world of retailing